The statues hold deep significance to various civilizations. Each one seems to have a counterpart, and when one goes missing, the result has been catastrophic.
- Wolf: Carried and owned by Brook and Oris. Remnant artifact from the ruins of Brook’s tribe’s golden age.
- Bahamut: Gained from the 1200 expedition of dragonborn ruins near Northmist. Counterpart to the Tiamat statue.
- Tiamat: A dragonborn youth assistant to a traveling merchant accidentally dropped this in front of the party after almost trying to sell it to them. Counterpart to the Bahamut statue.
- Mountain Lion: Kept by the dwarven mountain tribe in the Valkland Mountain Range. Counterpart to the Rat statue.
- Rat: Kept by the dwarven mountain tribe in the Valkland Mountain Range. Counterpart to the Mountain Lion statue.
- Owl: Kept in the underground town of Old Springtown in 700. Counterpart to the Falcon statue.
- Scorpion: Lost. Sharla is searching for it. It is an important family heirloom, yet it has been missing for centuries.